Register here for a Dick's Sporting Goods scholarship
- You will need to upload your child's AR Kids, SNAP, or WIC letter, screenshot, or image verifying your child is a beneficiary of these benefits.
- This document must include your child's name and active dates within 12 months of the current date.
- AR Kids and SNAP documents are available at DHS in Berryville
- WIC documents are available at the health dept in Berryville.
- Do NOT submit a Medicaid, SNAP, or WIC card, these do not indicate current enrollment and will NOT be approved. Supported file formats are gif, jpg, png, pdf, heif, and jpeg.
Does your child qualify for a Dick's Sporting Goods scholarship?
- Our season starts August 31
- Our season ends November 1
- The hours of participation each week is: 2
- The approved Youth Sports Organization is: Green Forest Town & Country Soccer Club
- The website of the club is: www.GreenForestSoccer.com
- The club contact is: Rob Kerby or Fredy Ortiz
- The contact email is: Rob@CarrollCountyResourceCouncil.com
- The phone number is: 870 480 6170
- The cost of registration is: $35
- If your child is a teen playing in the weekend league here and in Rogers and Pea Ridge, the cost of registration is: $160
They will ask for the following information: